Beach C.F. Zeilerboulevard
- Parking Van der Wijckplein is nearby; ±300 m.
- Beach pavilion
Dogs on beach
Dogs are prohibited on the beaches of Bergen aan Zee during the period 1 May till 1 October between 10:00 till 19:00.
Outside of the above mentioned period and time are dogs allowed (both loose and leased) on the beaches of Bergen aan Zee.
More information: https://bergenaanzee.org/pdf/1607_strandregels.pdf
Nearest beach for dogs at Bergen aan Zee
Horses on beach
• Summer (01 May – 01 October): Only on recreational beaches, or on sunbathing beaches before 10 a.m. and after 7 p.m.
• Winter (01 October – 01 May): Permitted on all beaches, except on Sundays and national holidays between noon and 7 p.m.
More information: /pdf/1304_strandregels.pdf
Near the beach
- Beachhouse I; ±125 m
- Beachhouse XL; ±125 m
- De Strandloper; ±200 m
- SummerTime Bergen aan Zee; ±300 m
- Bergen aan Zee de Schelp; ±400 m
- Huize de Duinen; ±400 m
- Appartementen Parkzicht; ±450 m
- Villa Flore, studio's; ±450 m
- Villa Parnassia; ±650 m
- Duinvoet; ±700 m
- Hotel Meyer; ±225 m
- Hotel Prins Maurits; ±250 m
- Strandhotel Nassau-Bergen; ±350 m
- Hotel Victoria; ±350 m
- Hotel Rasch; ±400 m
- Landgoed Huize Glory; ±950 m
- Zee Aquarium; ±300 m