Beach Van der Wijckplein
- Parking Van der Wijckplein is nearby; ±150 m.
- Wheelchair friendly beach entrance
- Beach pavilion
Dogs on beach
Dogs are prohibited on the beaches of Bergen aan Zee during the period 1 May till 1 October between 10:00 till 19:00.
Outside of the above mentioned period and time are dogs allowed (both loose and leased) on the beaches of Bergen aan Zee.
More information: https://bergenaanzee.org/pdf/1304_strandregels.pdf
Nearest beach for dogs at Bergen aan Zee
Horses on beach
• Summer (01 May – 01 October): Only on recreational beaches, or on sunbathing beaches before 10 a.m. and after 7 p.m.
• Winter (01 October – 01 May): Permitted on all beaches, except on Sundays and national holidays between noon and 7 p.m.
More information: /pdf/1304_strandregels.pdf
Accommodations near the beach
- Hèt Strandappartement; ±175 m
- Breeze; ±175 m
- Huize de Duinen; ±200 m
- Familyhouse Near the Sea; ±225 m
- Near the Sea II; ±225 m
- Huize Mare; ±250 m
- Penthouse Belle Vue; ±250 m
- Zeekalfje; ±250 m
- Butterfly; ±250 m
- Mimpi aan Zee; ±250 m
- De Strandloper; ±250 m
- Sandbanks; ±150 m
- Near the Sea; ±225 m
- Zoomers aan Zee II; ±250 m
- Zoomers aan Zee IV; ±250 m
- Zoomers aan Zee; ±250 m
- Zee Aquarium; ±70 m