Dogs on beach
Dogs are prohibited on the beaches of Bergen aan Zee during the period 1 May till 1 October between 10:00 till 19:00.
Outside of the above mentioned period and time are dogs allowed (both loose and leased) on the beaches of Bergen aan Zee.
Further, we also recommend reading the information board, with the local beach rules, which is often placed near every beach (entrance).
More information: https://bergenaanzee.org/pdf/2207_strandregels.pdf
Nearest beach for dogs at Bergen aan Zee
Leashed dogs are allowed all year:
- from beach 27. Zuid in the direction Egmond aan Zee;
- from beach 25. C.F. Zeilerboulevard in the direction Schoorl.
Horses on beach
• Summer (01 May – 01 October): Only on recreational beaches, or on sunbathing beaches before 10 a.m. and after 7 p.m.
• Winter (01 October – 01 May): Permitted on all beaches, except on Sundays and national holidays between noon and 7 p.m.
More information: /pdf/2207_strandregels.pdf
Near the beach
- Villa Parnassia; ±1,0 km
- Huize de Duinen; ±1,2 km
- Appartementen Parkzicht; ±1,3 km
- Villa Flore, studio's; ±1,3 km
- SummerTime Bergen aan Zee; ±1,5 km
- Appartementen de Strandloper; ±1,5 km
- Beachhouse II; ±1,6 km
- Beachhouse I; ±1,6 km
- Duinvoet; ±2,0 km
- Huize Glory Topaas; ±2,2 km
- Smaragd; ±2,2 km
- Huize Glory Parel aan de Duinen 3p; ±2,2 km
- Huize Glory Saffier; ±2,2 km